Douglass & Runger, Attorneys at Law – Experience, Knowledge & Results”
A lawyer is a companion, a guide to assist you in navigating some of the darkest and most challenging times in your life. The death of a loved one, a divorce or adoption, criminal charges, and embarking on a new business venture are just a few of the situations in life that can require the assistance and counsel of an experienced attorney. Douglass & Runger, Attorneys at Law, wants to walk with you and help you achieve your objectives through these life events.
Experienced Legal Counsel for a Variety of Circumstances
At Douglass & Runger, Attorneys at Law, we pride ourselves on being able to help our Tennessee clients with a wide variety of legal matters. We can help you if you with:
• Personal injury representation;
• Family law and divorce issues;
• Criminal defense counsel;
• Business formation issues; and
• Estate-planning and probate law.
You can depend on the advice of our attorneys to be relevant, knowledgeable, and designed to protect your legal interests and help ensure you experience the most superior result possible under the circumstances.
What to Look for in a Memphis Lawyer?
If you are seeking legal counsel in Memphis, you have a number of choices available to you. How do you choose the right lawyer to represent you in your legal dispute or issue? You should consider the following when deciding whether a particular lawyer is right for you:
• Does this lawyer have experience in the area of law I am faced with? At Douglass & Runger, we have represented clients in personal injury cases, family law disputes, criminal defense cases, bankruptcy cases, probate cases, and have helped clients form business entities (and more). We use this experience to help our clients whose needs are often complex and encompass various areas of the law.
• Does this lawyer help me understand the legal issues and partner with me for success? Our clients are not just clients – they are vital members of the legal team. They set the objectives and goals: we help them achieve those goals through dedicated and aggressive legal advocacy. We work to ensure our clients understand the nature of the legal proceedings, the steps involving in achieving a resolution, and the options they have available to them. Our attorneys and support staff are only a phone call away.
• How do I feel about this lawyer (what does my “gut” tell me)? First impressions can serve as powerful predictors of the future. You should carefully consider whether to hire a lawyer who makes you feel unsettled or uneasy. Once that lawyer is involved in your case, obtaining another lawyer takes additional time and resources and delays the resolution of your case. When the seasoned attorneys at Douglass & Runger, Attorneys at Law, meet with you, we do our best to showcase our experience, our knowledge, our interpersonal skills, and our promptness in answering your questions and achieving results for you. We want you to feel comfortable and confident with our representation of you.
Contact Douglass & Runger, Attorneys at Law, for Seasoned Legal Representation
When you need legal representation or counsel in Tennessee, look no further than the Memphis-based law firm of Douglass & Runger, Attorneys at Law. Our lawyers’ backgrounds and experiences means that we are likely able to assist you no matter what your particular legal issue involves. We take the time to understand and address your goals, your concerns, and your questions. We will work with you to create a personalized strategy designed to obtain the best results possible for your situation. Learn the difference that representation by Douglass & Runger, Attorneys at Law, can make for you by contacting us at (901) 388-5805.